Reserve Your Stateroom
on Sue’s Year of 50 Cruise!
Celebrity Beyond – Italy, Turkey & Greek Islands Cruise
June 26 – July 7, 2023
Hosted By: Sue Ball of Sphera Travel
Step inside Rome’s Colosseum before setting sail on this spectacular cruise around Europe.
Round Trip Rome – 11 Nights – 8 Ports – 2 Sea Days – 1 Overnight
Dine on fresh seafood and cannoli in Sicily. Admire stunning ocean views from a clifftop village in Santorini. Stroll down the white-washed alleys of Mykonos and spend a night in Turkey visiting the Blue Mosque and shopping at the Grand Bazaar.
Marvel at ancient ruins in Ephesus and the Acropolis in Athens. Enjoy a day in Naples or head off to the nearby Amalfi Coast, where colorful buildings and unrivaled views of the Mediterranean await
Expand your horizons, and explore the ancient wonders of Italy, Turkey, and Greece and enjoy…
DISCOVERING THE WORLD TOGETHER with Sue Ball of Sphera Travel!
all about the
The Celebrity Beyond℠ takes an innovative outward-facing design further than ever, creating an even closer connection between you, the sea, and every exciting place on the horizon. Soak up the sun, salt breezes, and stunning scenery in newly expanded open-air spaces. Savor fine dining that rivals anything you’d find on land. And discover even more ways to relax and renew.
Port of Embarkation Information
- Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
- June 26, 2023
Port of Disembarkation Information
- Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
- July 7, 2023
- Rome, Italy
- Sicily (Messina), Italy
- Santorini, Greece
- Mykonos, Greece
- Istanbul, Turkey (overnight)
- Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey
- Athens (Piraeus), Greece
- Naples, Italy
- $450.00 per person double occupancy
Ready To Reserve Your Stateroom?
- Send us an email to email@example.com
E2 – Edge Stateroom with Infinite Verandah
- $3879.00 per person double occupancy
E3 – Edge Stateroom with Infinite Verandah
- $3809.00 per person double occupancy
02 – Ocean View
- $3239.00 per person
Other Categories by Request
Prices and availability are subject to change.
Rates include all taxes and fees, gratuities, classic beverage package, and basic wifi.
Before reserving your stateroom, Sphera Travel will check to see if our cruise partner offers a lower rate than the group pricing. We will always ensure you get the best value for your investment.
The host’s services may be withdrawn if the number of guests falls below the minimum required by the cruise line.
- Stateroom taxes & fees
- Meals onboard (other than specialty dining)
- Classic Beverage Package (*Upgrades to Premium are available)
- Tips (while onboard)
- Onboard hosts during the duration of the cruise
Benefits Of A Hosted Vacation
- Onboard assistance
- Clear communication among group
- Exclusive Shore Excursions
- Peace of Mind
- Cocktail parties
- Group Dining
- Martini Tasting
- Activities exclusive to our group are based on the number of cruisers booked.
- Special surprises throughout the cruise
- Sphera Travel will supply you with a custom insurance quote after you reserve your stateroom.
- Airfare to/from our embarkation/disembarkation port cities. Sphera Travel will work with you to customize your flights. * Airline Ticketing Fee: $100.00 per person
- Transfers to/from the airport(s) and cruise terminal(s)
- Sphera Travel will offer custom shore excursions at an additional cost.
Pre/Post Night Packages
- Sphera Travel will offer a special two-night pre-cruise package at an additional cost
Gratuities other than onboard ship
Meals other than indicated
- Specialty Dining
- Meals ashore